What exactly is real food? It is the whole food which is unrefined and up processed. They are free of chemical additives and very right in nutrients.
People have been eating real food for tens of thousands of years until they have got introduced to processed food!!
A diet which is based on real food is the important thing you should be doing to maintain a healthy and quality lifestyle!
- Most of the real foods are excellent sources of essential vitamins and minerals
- Low in sugar - Less risk of obesity and heart disease
- High in Fiber - which is very important as it boosts digestive function , improves metabolic health
- Helps control blood sugar
- Excellent for your skin
- Costs less in the long run
- Contains antioxidants- which helps the body to fight against the free radicals which can destroy your body's cells
- Extremely great for your gut
- Helps prevent overeating
- Your teeth will thank you as there are no artificial sugar and refined carbs which promote dental decay
Real food combined with regular exercise, sleep is sure a great way towards healthy lifestyle!!
Angadi of Spices - Click here to know more about the finest spices to spice up your food