Ginger Powder Premium - 200 Grams
We, Indians, have used ginger in our cooking since ancient times. Ginger powder is an extremely popular home remedy for many health issues including nausea, stomach ache, digestive issues and is known to relieve headaches too.
Dried ginger is also called Sonth in Hindi. Shunti in Kannada.
Ginger Powder from Angadi of Spices is highly aromatic, has a pungent flavour, and is fresh.
Quantity - 200 grams
The speciality of the Ginger Powder we offer
- Pure and Fresh
- No Artificial Flavours
- Extraordinarily Aromatic
- Slight Pungent Flavour
- It is very low in carbohydrates and is sugar-free.
- Ginger powder is packed in a resealable eco-friendly pouch to retain the freshness and aroma of the ginger powder.
- The ginger powder is processed at low temperatures and is carefully powdered to retain its natural pungency and aroma.
Use of Ginger Powder
Ginger Ground Powder is a perfect addition to Tea, Coffee, Cooking, Refreshing Cocktails, Smoothies, Juices, Cakes, Jams, Cookies, Yogurt, Oatmeal, Honey, Pickles, Bread, Deserts, Trail mix, Snacks, Grilled meat and veggies, and much more
It is anti-inflammatory, boosts immunity and metabolism
You can use the ginger powder in recipes where you do not want the ginger flavour to be overpowering.
Storage Instructions: Dried ginger powder has got a longer shelf life when compared to fresh ginger and is there for handly whenever you do not have fresh ginger available.
Store in a cool and dry place in an air-tight container.
How are we different?
- We sell only in Limited Quantity
- We bring in FRESH, PURE, UN-ADULTERATED, FLAVORFUL ginger powder
- Slow ground to preserve the flavour and colour
- Pesticide FREE, Organically grown
- No ADDED-Colour or Preservatives
Invest in your health and buy our fresh spices
The Fresh stock gets over very quickly and we order on a small batch basis so that we can give you the quality and freshness which you deserve.
Experience the taste of real Ginger Powder on Angadi of Spices